Wednesday 31 August 2011

I'm Bad At This: No Review Again

I almost forgot to update my blog again today for Wednesday Review. Unfortunately I must inform you that there will be no review again this week. I have mostly gotten over my illness, but have somehow managed to make myself quite busy over the last few days to have time to sit down and write a review. I do not foresee my schedule getting anymore free in the time to come as school will be starting again next week.

So for now I say this, I'll post a review on Wednesday's whenever I get the chance, though it may not be a weekly thing due to my renewed busy schedule during school months. However I will once again be working on production sets and new films, so I hope my updates from those will be more than enough to make up for the lack of reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment