Monday 17 October 2011

Production Update (Watch My Show!)

Hey guys, remember back in August when I said I was going to be working on a production set that would appear on TV? Well, I've been pretty quiet about it since (mostly because there isn't much to talk about it) but I finally have some news for you guys! Tomorrow night, Tuesday October 18, 2011, at 8:30pm, and again Wednesday October 19, 2011 at 9:30pm, Cogeco TV will be airing the first episode (at least that I've worked on) of the show I've been working on. For those of you in the Windsor area, you can tune into Cogeco TV (I have no idea what channel that is, I don't have TV at home) to watch Eye On Campus, a TV segment about the events of or related to the University of Windsor. I know it's not much, but hey, my work is on TV! So please check it out if you can. For those of you who cannot tune in for it, I'll be providing a link to our website as soon as I can where you should be able to watch the episodes (unless I've been lied to).

No comments:

Post a Comment