Saturday 14 July 2012

Saturday Link Blogging

I apologize for not posting last week, but the power cord for my laptop exploded in a shower of sparks, rendering my laptop useless. So I'll be post what links from last week I collected, as well as the links from this week.

Last week:
Some stuff appearing at Comic Con though, this is happening right now, so you probably already knew that.
The Amazing Spider-Man's opening box office
Andy Griffith passed away at 86
The Simpsons 3D Short though it looks 2D to me.
Sherlock Holmes versus Frankenstein?
Iron man 3 concept art

This week:
Full soundtrack to The Dark Knight Rises
Director Wes Anderson is seeking ensemble cast for his next big film Includes stars such as Johnny Depp, Jude Law, Willem Dafoe, and Angela Lansbury
Movie previews to be at Comic Con
Benedict Cumberbatch will guest voice on The Simpsons
Writer of MIB3 to be writing Ghostbusters 3

No comments:

Post a Comment