Thursday 7 April 2011

Rowbacca Enters The Blogging World


Greetings and salutations to those of you reading this! My name is Rob and I'm making my first foray into the blogging world (except that one time for that one class project I had to do).

If the name "Rowbacca" sounds familiar you may have seen my Youtube Channel

Allow me to explain my reasoning for creating this blog. I'm an amateur filmmaker, and as of recently I have been making more films that can help me go on to greater things. It is my goal to get more people interested in the films that I make in order to expand my viewership and get my name out there. I figure a blog might be of some help to that cause.

Not only that, but I figure I can use this to co-ordinate any other projects I may be working on. This way if someone is interested in one thing I do, maybe they are interested in other things, and this blog will help them find it all.

Anyway, I'll wrap this first post up quickly. I'll be sure to update the blog with more information soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment